[New York Post] When you’re rich, you can ask for whatever you want.
The private jet booking app JetSmarter revealed to Travel + Leisure some of the most outrageous requests the company has received from celebrities.
1. One high-end couple took a flight without an actual destination. For six hours the pair flew around drinking expensive wine, getting spa treatments and enjoying manicures and pedicures — not to mention that they brought along a chef and an opera singer to provide food and entertainment — and then landed in the same place they took off.
2. Another traveler didn’t even get step foot on the plane, requesting a jet to have their cell phone brought from New York to Florida.
3. Finally, and perhaps the most outrageous, food tasters were brought on one flight to make sure the cuisine “fit the celeb’s taste palate.”
Other hilarious requests included:
4. A plane stocked with Cool Ranch Doritos and Sparkling Ice Kiwi Strawberry
5. A flight that carried a celeb’s Birkin bags and clothes back to their hometown after a shopping spree
6. Complete darkness was a request from one celebrity. No natural light was allowed.
Similar: That Guy