[Blind Gossip] We have told you before that this famous young actor is a hard-core dr*g user.
While he looks physically fit, he is anything but healthy. In fact, approximately two weeks ago, he nearly overd*sed!
He was staying at a hotel while filming on location. His girlfriend left him alone in the hotel room to go do some grocery shopping. He did a large amount of coke. When she returned, she found him on the floor. “His eyes were rolling back in his head, and he was convulsing like he was having a seizure.”
This is not the first time that this sort of thing has happened. In fact, it happens so often that they have an agreement as to what she needs to do if she finds him this way.
Here is the procedure: If she finds him convulsing, she had to wait for him to stop and then ask him if he wants her to get help. He always declines. He is afraid that that if she dials 911, the media will find out, and his career will be ruined. So she did what she always does. She brought him a glass of water and pretended like nothing had ever happened.
The people around him all read Blind Gossip. They all know that he is using. Now they all know about the latest incident where their friend/colleague/client almost died.
Similar: Top Actor Is Using Again
Movie He Was Filming:
[Optional] If this actor was your friend/colleague/client, what would you do?
Please Note: This is a Blind Gossip EXCLUSIVE. You must credit Blind Gossip by name AND provide a working link to our website. It’s easiest to just use the social media links below. Thanks!