[The New Yorker] We are thrilled to announce that the New Yorker Festival blind items are back! We’re just days away from revealing the 2015 lineup—in the meantime, here are some hints. Can you guess who’s coming to town?
1. This writer and producer was a U.S. Army Air Force gunner in the Second World War.
2. This architect paired up with a clothing company and applied his/her knowledge of cantilevers to make staggering high heels.
3. This rock star has recently garnered a reputation for playing with full orchestras, including the New York Philharmonic.
4. This famous author always pens the first drafts of his/her novels on yellow legal pads, with No. 2 pencils.
5. This writer is in a song lyric by Bright Eyes.
Similar: New Yorker Festival 2014
3. Rock Star: