[Bossip] Beyonce just dropped her new track, “Bow Down” and it’s quite the doozy. She’s fired back at all the haters… or someone. Though she doesn’t name names, B is clearly peeved at some people and she wanted to get it off of her tig ol’s.
We have a few suggestions of people who should feel some sort of way about Beyonce’s new track.
- Keri Hilson – She’s a main one going after Bey every chance she gets. Maybe Mrs. Carter was fed up. Keri is public enemy #1.
- Keyshia Cole – B rides for her girls and Keyshia throwing shade on Destiny’s Child makes her a prime target.
- Lady Gaga – They had a little tiff a year or so ago after their song together. Get some, Gaga.
- Lil Wayne – Remember he did say he’d kidnap her? Maybe she wanted to go in since her husband wouldn’t. Hmmmm…
- Wendy Williams – She said Bey has a 5th grade education. B didn’t take kindly to that.
- Fox News – They went all in on her after her lypsincing fiasco at the Inauguration. Let her cook.
- You – Beyonce sees all the hate on Twitter and Facebook. Maybe she’s upset at you guys hating on her.
- Kim Kardashian – After all the shade Kanye is throwing these days, maybe Kim got some of Beyonce’s wrath.
- Ciara – There were rumors of them having problems back in 2008. Think Bey is keeping score? Possibly.
So who is she talking about?