Terms Of Service
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
This information is copyrighted and may not be reproduced in any form without our express written permission.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on BlindGossip.com’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on BlindGossip.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server;
- display the materials without proper attribution reading “BlindGossip” or “BlindGossip.com” AND an active hyperlink to BlindGossip.com;
- paraphrase, edit, or rewrite the materials in any way.
- Any and all material from the BlindGossip.com website must clearly be displayed with proper attribution reading “Blind Gossip” or “BlindGossip.com” AND an active hyperlink to either BlindGossip.com (https://blindgossip.com) or the individual item on our site. The attribution and hyperlink must be provided immediately before or after the material, and must be in a typeface equal to or larger than the material.
- To prevent abuse and wholesale copying of our content, you are limited to displaying one article authored or edited by BlindGossip.com per week. That content must be displayed in accordance with the other conditions and restrictions contained in this notice. If you wish to reference BlindGossip.com articles more frequently, you are limited to the first twenty words of an article with an ellipse (…) and a clear link back to BlindGossip.com as described above.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- If we find that you have displayed any of our material without proper permission and/or proper attribution and/or proper links, or in any manner that deprives us of credit, traffic, or revenues, BlindGossip.com will bill you $1000.00 USD for each instance. Additional attempts to publish our material without our consent will result in legal action being taken.
- BlindGossip.com reserves the right to withdraw or terminate your publication of our material at any time for any reason. If we have requested that you cease publication of material, and you continue to publish our material, BlindGossip.com will bill you $1000.00 USD for each instance. Additional attempts to publish our material without our consent will result in legal action being taken.
- Any photos, tips, or emails sent to BlindGossip.com become the property of BlindGossip.com. The identity of sources is kept confidential to the extent that it is practical and reasonable to do so, and as long as such confidentiality does not violate state or federal law or endanger any person or group.
- This is a gossip site. Information published on the site – especially information republished from other sites – may be inaccurate or contain errors. We can make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy of individual posts.
- The materials on BlindGossip.com’s web site are provided “as is”. BlindGossip.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, BlindGossip.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall BlindGossip.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on BlindGossip.com’s Internet site, even if BlindGossip.com or a BlindGossip.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on BlindGossip.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. BlindGossip.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. BlindGossip.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. BlindGossip.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
BlindGossip.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by BlindGossip.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to BlindGossip.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.