SPOILER ALERT! Do not click through if you do not want to know the winners!
It’s Mark Wahlberg!
Daaaang! That Marky Mark’s got a big mouth! Mark Wahlberg claims to know who will win Oscars on Sunday. How does he know? “Because I’ve got a friend at PriceWaterhouse.”
Then again, Mark Wahlberg thinks that he could have single-handedly saved one of the airplanes full of people on 9/11, so he’s not exactly known for keeping his mouth shut when he should.
Here is a list of the alleged winners:
- Best Picture: The Artist
- Best Actor: Jean Dujardin of The Artist
- Best Actress: Viola Davis of The Help
- Best Supporting Actor: Christopher Plummer of The Beginnners
- Best Supporting Actress: Octavia Spencer of The Help
- Hugo will win Best Costume, Production and Cinematography.
- Transformers will win for Sound Editing
These picks look fairly reasonable, although we probably would have gone with either Meryl Streep or Michelle Williams for Best Actress.
So, what do you think? Does Mark Wahlberg really know who won? How do you think his fellow actors will react to his revelations? Do you think that these films and people deserve to be named the winners?