[NationalEnquirer] Which Grammy-winning singer is back on dr*gs?
The entertainer – who hasn’t had a hit song in years – stunned guests when she showed up at a recent Hollywood event slurring her words and forgetting friends’ names before nodding off during the reception dinner!
It’s Whitney Houston.
Source: Blind Gossip
Whitney Houston has died.
BlindGossip has confirmed the untimely passing of Whitney Houston with Houston’s publicist, Kristen Foster of KFPR.
The legendary singer, actress and producer won six Grammy awards, two Emmy awards, and 30 Billboard Music Awards across her extensive career. She was probably best known for her megahit “I Will Always Love You”. She just finished shooting the film “Sparkle”, which was to mark her return to the big screen.
The cause of death is unknown at this time. Both Houston and her ex-husband, singer Bobby Brown, struggled with drug and alcohol problems for years.
The following facts are developing:
- Whitney had spent the previous evening with the singer Ray J, whom she has been dating.
- Her body was discovered by her bodyguard – whose name is also Ray – in her room at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles.
- Houston was staying at the hotel to prepare for the annual party held by Clive Davis at the BHH prior to The Grammy Awards.
- An emergency call was placed to the Beverly Hills Police Department, and paramedics arrived within two minutes.
- They attempted life-saving resuscitation measures, but she was pronounced dead at 3:55 pm PST.
Whitney Houston was 48 years old. She is survived by one daughter, Bobbi Kristina.