[Blind Gossip] This will probably not come as a shock, but this male TV star is getting fired… and we have some exclusive (and fascinating) details as to what decision-making factors are being considered behind the scene!
I talked to [one of the board members]. There is a 100% chance he is getting fired. Why?
- There are three more women (other than the ones you already know about) who are preparing to come out with their own stories about being harassed by him. One of them is [Female On-Air Talent]. If they fire him first, they may be able to minimize the damage of those additional accusations.
- [The network] is trying to attract new, younger talent (including female and minority talent). If they don’t get rid of him, some of that talent simply won’t even consider joining [The Network].
- [The network] is trying to win international broadcasting contracts. They can’t go into those negotiations with this scandal hanging over them.
- If they fired [Star’s Ex-Boss], and [Star] is accused of same thing, they have to be consistent and fire him too.
- Money, money, money. With advertisers sitting it out, even doubling the audience share won’t help. No advertising dollars = no show = no reason to keep [Star].
- Here’s the most interesting thing: They knew about this last year, and if they had fired him last year, then [A Female Star Who Left] would have stayed… and taken over his time slot!!! They’re kicking themselves over that one.
Similar: Accountability And Pay Offs At Fox
Female On-Air Talent he harassed:
Female Star Who Left:
[Optional] Should he be fired? Who should take over his time slot?
Please Note: This is a Blind Gossip EXCLUSIVE. You must credit Blind Gossip by name AND provide a working link to our website. It’s easiest to just use the social media links below. Thanks!