[The Outhousers] Blind items overheard in bathrooms across San Diego Comic Con:
8. Which soon to be Eisner Award Winning writer was heard, after an especially greasy breakfast, to remind one of his editors to make sure they find and replace “Dr.” as well as “Doctor” before they turn in his next script?
9. Which superstar DC artist went into the Wired Café’s restroom in order to hack the smartphone of someone on the opposite side of the political spectrum so every time the hacked phone tweets about “Hillary” it changes to “Trump Rulez!”?
10. Which nefarious Group Editor snorted enough coke off a hooker’s ass to still be sneezing the stuff out while laying in the fetal position of the convention center’s basement men’s’ room an hour before a major panel the next day?
11. Which Senior Vice President of Publishing carried around his own personal bean-bag chair stuffed with piles of cash everywhere, and we mean everywhere, he went, while telling con goers that their favorite books were canceled due to low sales?
12. Which third tier comic site writer is able to write off his SDCC bar tab as “work expenses” because he needed to get Junior Staffers drunk for a “blind item” article?
13. Which European script writer and film producer was overheard saying, “Och laddie. Ah shuid nae hae eaten a’ that hagus.”?
14. Which comics’ editor told his toilet it was not a fan because it didn’t compliment his shit?
15. Which writer of The Killing Joke script who calls people who don’t like his movie “pussies” is actually compensating for the fact that he sits when he has to pee due to a crippling penis condition?
16. Which comic creator turn television exec was told to “pass that shit” while continually asking “I was funny, right? I mean, I didn’t hear anyone laugh, but they at least chuckled, right?”
17. Which friend of the site threatened to sue The Outhousers after one of our “bunn recipes” forced him to spend most of the weekend taking dumps next to a jack-ass eavesdropping on private conversations?
Similar: San Diego Comic Con Blind Items 1-7