CDAN – I don’t know if you have read the reports from California but our animal shelters are overwhelmed with Chihuahuas. I blame Paris Hilton. In the last 12 months just in Los Angeles, 4700 of them have been taken in by shelters. Anyway, there has been an idea to ship some of the dogs to other shelters around the country to even things up. This usually annoying B list movie and television actress who is on/off/on a hit network drama and who has been doing nice things lately paid for the cost of flying 25 of the dogs to shelters in New Hampshire with another 45 to follow. Shelters in New Hampshire have waiting lists of people who want the dogs so this is a very good thing.
SOLVED! » Continued
BuzzFoto – The name “Casey Johnson” has been buzzing around everywhere in LA lately due to her » Continued
BlindGossip – This actor may be the last straight man left in Hollywood, but he does have one unusual request that makes us question his past. This one requires one man (him), two partners (in this case both women), and a room » Continued
CDAN – This B list male reality star who is sort of related to another group of reality stars has always been known for being a bit of a player. OK, a lot of player. BUT, his playing has always been of the » Continued
BuzzFoto – This popular celeb couple has an image problem. It being that the female REALLY cares about how she and her partner are perceived and the male couldn’t care less. The female is so obsessed about the PR side of their relationship, about looking to be secure and in love, that it is driving the male to resent her. He is starting to want out, because the harder she pulls the further he pushes away. We hear although she is super famous and beautiful, she is incredibly insecure. Her whole focus of the relationship has long ago moved away from passion and more about appearance. Over the holidays, the male tried to do some normal activities that a family would do and the female was determined to turn it into a PR event. The two ended up in a very heated argument, and the male left and spent the night with another woman. This happens more and more frequently. The female claims she doesn’t care, as long as the male shows up when she needs him to. We fear the relationship is doomed, which will break a lot of hearts- and not just those of their fans. Not Tom and Katie.
Photo Credit: BuzzFoto
BlindGossip – Their relationship is pretty on the outside, but totally ugly on the inside. This Hollywood couple doesn’t trust each other as far as they can throw each other (which isn’t far). He suspected her of having an affair, so he put a GPS tracking device on her car. » Continued
NYPost – Which actress had a good reason for never naming the father of her teenage daughter? » Continued
BuzzFoto – This A/B list singer/performer has slept with the drummer from a popular rock band at least three times now. Both are married or with partners, and both are famous, and both have been secretly » Continued
DailyMirror – Which portly star shocked his girlfriend on a recent holiday by unpacking a » Continued
As we look ahead to a New Year, we’d like to take the time to say “Thank You” to five special groups of people:
1. Our Media Sources – Thank you to everyone on our Blogroll for giving us such a rich variety of material to present to our readers this year! We’ve heard from many of you that our publication of your blind gossip items increased your site readership, and we are happy that we have both benefited from our partnership. Special thanks to CDAN and BuzzFoto for providing new items five days a week!
2. Our Individual Sources – There were over two hundred industry individuals (including Celebrities, Talent Agents, Publicists, Business Managers, Personal Assistants, Stylists, Writers, Directors, Producers, and Attorneys) who contributed BG items to our site this year! We really appreciate your trust, and will continue to value our partnership and protect your privacy in the future.
3. Our Distributors – We are grateful to media sources that helped us gain wider distribution for our BG items. There are now over one hundred websites from all over the world that publish BG items on their site. Special thanks go to Gawker and Dlisted for carrying BG items five times a week!
4. Our Advertisers – More than three hundred companies advertised on BG this year! We are happy that our great reader demographics and million page views per month allowed you to showcase your great products and services. We will be offering more advertising options next year, and we look forward to partnering with you. Special thanks to Ford, AAA, and Progressive Insurance for the year-end campaigns!
5. Our Readers – Simply put, you are the greatest group of readers in the world! Whether you are still lurking in the shadows or regularly contributing to discussions, we appreciate you. We enjoy your spirited discussions, your warmth, and your insight. Best of all, your smart and funny comments make BG laugh out loud every single day!
YOU make BlindGossip.com great! We are thankful for each and every one of you, and wish you all much laughter, love, peace and prosperity in the year ahead. Happy New Year! Love, BG