CDAN – Currently, and I mean only currently this television actress is probably a B-. As soon as her show gets canceled, and it will, she will be thrown back into obscurity. Hopefully. She does have a fairly famous boyfriend so she might stick around to torture the world. Anyway, she was at a show and was overheard saying how she hated 95% of the crap that the designer showed but that she would still like to get the other 5% of the stuff for free and that is the only reason she was there. Unfortunately for the actress, the designer heard every word and made sure to tell our actress that her work was 100% crap.
EOnline – There’s a pretty successful media dude who’s become awfully adept at peddling the gossipy side o’ life via his electronic media kingdom. His name is » Continued
NYDaily News – Which supermodel mended her recently broken heart over the weekend with the very-engaged bassist of a hot rock band?
NYDailyNews – Which two pop stars made sweet music on Sunday night after the gal gave the guy a private lap dance? Hope his longtime girlfriend doesn’t find out.
BlindGossip – This up and coming actress chills out in her trailer in between takes. She listens to some music, chats on her phone, and pops bag after bag of microwave popcorn. She doesn’t actually eat the popcorn. Rather, she » Continued
CDAN – So, a reality star, a designer and an actress walk into a bar. No, not into a bar actually, but it sounds much better that way. They actually just walked backstage at a show. The female reality star who has a huge history of » Continued
DailyMirror – Which celeb shocked dinner party guests by serving up a funny tasting icing powder on a silver tray?
BuzzFoto – Which Celebrity was supposed to help their child with a science fair project due this week, but instead spent Monday and Tuesday night on a c*caine bender. We’re told the nanny helped while ‘mom is taking some mommy time.’
Not Victoria Beckham.
BlindGossip – There’s a » Continued
CDAN – This fairly young C list television actress who used to be B and also has had her shot at movies as a lead walked into a show this week. She had arranged for a front row seat, but » Continued
BuzzFoto – This cougar is bragging to everyone about her much younger beau. What everyone doesn’t know, is that the handsome younger man has been hired by this washed up old star to hang on her arm whenever she goes out. Our source thinks there’s a good chance he doesn’t even swing the way of our celeb. Not Demi Moore.
StarMagazine – Which celebrity mom is a secret smoker? She puffs away in private and then hides the smell by applying lots of Purell and perfume. Plus, she chews gum after lighting up to mask her breath.
HolyMoly – Which Corrie star is nicknamed ‘the skidmark kid’ because of the state of the bedsheets which are hung to dry in the garden?
HolyMoly – Which so-called Hollywood heartthrob actor likes to do a » Continued
HolyMoly – Which Torchwood actor has been up to no good? This guy (who is very attached) had a private party in his hotel room on Saturday night with another actor mate and a couple of girls – at least one of which received the torched wood?
BlindGossip – The following ad was recently posted on Craigslist Vancouver. Even if you know who is currently filming in Hollywood North, there are a lot of possible choices. Anyone care to venture a guess? » Continued
CDAN – What momentarily A list singer was a couple of hours late to the stage at a fashion show party because she was » Continued
BuzzFoto – Which A-lister couple’s relationship is on the rocks. Seems he is cheating with his much younger co-star and the wife is now trying to accompany the two on set as much as possible. She heard the rumors way before we did and is now hanging around to nip this thing in the bud. Not Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise.
BlindGossip – We frequently see this heartthrob going to the gym, playing sports with his friends, and otherwise leading a healthy lifestyle. If he is so concerned about his health, why isn’t he » Continued
CDAN – I like to call this one Easy & Skeezy. It doesn’t really have anything to do with either of the people involved as a nickname. It just means that it is fairly easy to solve and one of the participants is particularly skeezy. When I refer to someone as an A list reality star, it just means they are on the top of the reality show food chain.
So, over the weekend, this married A list male reality star would not stop hitting on this younger A list female reality star. He kept following her around like a puppy, and saying things like, “we should really work together.” Yes, he said that. When they were first introduced she was very polite, but then he started getting close and doing the touching thing. The rest of the night was the puppy dog thing and trying to impress her. She wasn’t. It didn’t stop him from telling everyone at the party though how she was into him.