Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can I link to other websites in my response?
Links are allowed, but must meet all of these conditions:
- The source to which you are linking is the original source of the information (e.g., not a blogger quoting another website)
- The source solves or substantially solves this blind item
- You have fully explained the link in enough detail that the reader understands the substance of the link without leaving our site
- Limit one link per comment
How do I change my password?
- Registrations and Passwords are managed by WordPress
- Go to the BlindGossip.com website
- On the left side, you’ll see a column titled META
- Click LOGIN
- Enter your USERNAME and PASSWORD, and click LOGIN
- You will be directed to your WordPress PROFILE
- Decide on a new PASSWORD
- Scroll down the page to the section titled ABOUT YOURSELF
- Enter your new PASSWORD twice
- Click UPDATE PROFILE
- You’re done!
- To return to website, click the BlindGossip.com logo on the top left side