New blind items today, plus a new Ice Cream Game!
TODAY’S GAME: Tell us about the funniest or weirdest advice anyone has ever given to you. Keep it short (50 words or less).
TODAY’S PRIZE: The winner will receive a $10 gift card for Baskin Robbins!* Jamoca Almond Fudge awaits!
TODAY’S WINNER: The only advice I ever received from my dad: “Before you grind your pelvis, be sure to wrap little Elvis”.
Congratulations to WrongAgain, who eeked out a very narrow victory! WrongAgain will be soon be licking some delicious ice cream at a Baskin Robbins near them!
Which advice is the weirdest or funniest? (Choose 1)
- After I had my baby, my dad and grandma told me, “After he has a pee, take the diaper and rub it all over your face… It will make your skin soft and get rid of zits”. (23%, 141 Votes)
- An older coworker: “It’s just as respectable to be a stripper or prostitute to make ends meet. Keep in shape, cause you’ll never know when you’ll have to “drop it like it’s hot”. (21%, 133 Votes)
- My sister said to me, “When choosing your lip color, check down there (hoo-ha!) and pick a shade close to it.” (21%, 130 Votes)
- The only advice I ever received from my dad: "Before you grind your pelvis, be sure to wrap little Elvis". (24%, 151 Votes)
- "Walk around the tomato plants when you’re having your period. It will keep the bugs away." (11%, 150 Votes)
Total Voters: 620