Rewrite The Baby Carriage Song

[BlindGossip] Add one more celebrity pregnancy to the list! This one is a surprise because their relationship was designed to be just a PR set up. They were scheduled to break up later this year. But they wound up becoming friends with benefits, and before you know it, she wound up pregnant. Although they definitely do not love each other, both care very much about their public image (which is why they were in a faux relationship in the first place). If they keep the baby, there will be a wedding.

They want to hold off on the announcement of the pregnancy until April even though she will probably be showing before then. In the meantime, they’re going to have to rewrite that song: First comes PR… then comes baby in a baby carriage… then comes marriage. OK, maybe the song won’t be a hit… but the baby will sure be cute!

Comments

• katmandu says

If this is true, the internetz will explode on Michael-Jackson-death-level. The tabloids will follow this for a year or so. And then hopefully our loooong nightmare of “gee, I wish Jennifer Annison would have a cute little baby” will end!

• akajenb says

Tired of celebrities, who use PR relationships to help their image, and then an innocent child is added to that dysfuctional mix.

Justin and Jessica and you can clearly see he is miserable just like Ben Afflect.

• Sea Turtle says

GUESS NOBODY CAME A KNOCKIN’ ON THAT TRAILER THAT WAS A ROCKIN’ ALLLLLLL DAY/NIGHT LONG!!! Jessica Biel & Justin Timberlake for reals!

• ivyleaguer says

I didn’t realize PR relationships could be between two straight people. Wow this is news to me….LOL!

• stolidog says

No. Not Jennifer A. PR setups don’t usually involve dumping the live in girlfriend of many years, which is what Justin did.

• WindyLAX says

I have to agree. This photo could be of Justin as a toddler with those adorable curls!

• LolaVee says

I just can’t fathom that JT and Jessica are a PR set up. They’ve been together for FIVE years! They’ve split and gotten back together a couple of times, been plagued by cheating rumors, and just aren’t that likable together. Plus, why would they get engaged if they are “scheduled” to break up later this year?

If it is a PR set up, then it’s the worst one in Hollywood history, because I don’t think it’s really done anything for either one of them (image wise).

• Singapore Slang says

If I had a body like hers, I would NEVER be seen out in public with that outfit. She must be pregnant.

• luvprue1 says

Yes, I think Jessica is pregnant. Wasn’t there a blind item a while back that talk about someone being pregnant and didn’t know how to tell her boyfriend because they just got back together? I think that was about Biel too.

1. 718mom says

So many to choose from, I am guessing Clooney and Keibler or Pattinson and Stewart?

2. bedeilas says

I think Jennifer Aniston from photos released when she received her Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Yet,it could also be Jessia Biel after seeing the photo of her and JT today on The Awful Truth. I don’t normally play the “watch the belly” game but both of these ladies have me curious…

3. lindseyann says

The whole “they’re going to have to rewrite that song,” leads me to believe that one or both of the celebrities are singers/musicians.

4. DebinTx says

Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux or Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake. Wasn’t Justin in a movie “Friends With Benefits” w/Milla Kunis?

5. AmyLiz79 says

Got to be Justin Timberlake and Jessica what’s her name. I saw a picture of them today and it looked like there was a bump.

6. Ralphie says

Jess Biel and Justin Timberlake. Pics today show a plumper Jess…she’s def preggers.

Justin was in Friends w Benefits.

I’m guessing I’m the 50th person to guess w everyone in moderation! Lol

7. jmol says

i want to guess timberlake/biel because of the friends with benefits and rewrite song but they’re already engaged, right?

8. New2Me says

Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel? The curly blonde hair in the picture seems to be a clue.

9. Tru Tru2 says

Justin Timberlake?? I feel sorry for him if so…

he does not strike me as the “dad” type.
    his fiancee is as exciting as a mothball.

• FamousPeopleDoStupidThings says

But she’s so pretty! And JT strikes me as a guy that appreciates a smart woman but cares much more about low-maintence (probably open) relationships with beautiful women.

• FamousPeopleDoStupidThings says

And since Jessica qualified and just happened to be around, I’m sure he flippantly thought, “Sure, why not?”
        But why are they together in the first place? She seems like such a relatively low profile actress that lacks great star power or esteem in the business… someone that would be an 11th choice on a list of potential business arrangements for JT.
        And seriously. I don’t think it gets any less exciting than Jessica.

10. GGgirl123 says

Not sure if this is right, but the first couple that jumped to mind was Jessica Biel and JT based on “nd friends with benefits” clue and the cute curly hair baby pic.

11. fleur8101 says

Jen Aniston and Justin Theroux….or possibly Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel?

12. sonnyvega says

Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel. The song reference and the picture of the baby with the blue eyes and curly blonde hair allude to him.

13. trinny says

At first I thought maybe it’s Kristen and Robert P. but the song has to be a clue right? One of them must be a musician? Maybe it’s JT and Jessica? I have no idea!

14. nitemere11 says

Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel. Pic has blonde, curly hair like Justin. Mentions writing a song, like Justin.

15. SmartBlonde says

Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel. Friends with Benefits reference (JT starred in opposite Mila Kunis) and the baby in the photo has blonde curls like JT. There is a picture on another site showing Jessica with the start of a bump.

Love this site, first time poster.

16. LeahLynn28 says

I have no idea who they are.But can’t be Bieber and Selena,he’s only 18 and is too imature to become a dad.
    In blinds about PR relationships,the only names that come in my mind are of Justin and Selena.but i don’t think it’s them this time.
    Well,i’ll wait for the other answers to have an idea and try to guess again.:)
    But i’ll say one thing:these two celebrities are irresponsible and idiots.If they don’t love each other,they should have never had sex in the first place.Idiots.
    Now if they really marry,they will be another unhappy couple stuck in a fake marriage.

17. JR2731 says

I want to say JT and Jessica? There was a picture of her in Daily Mail today and thought it looked like signs of baby bump and JB is extremely fit and toned as she works out all the time?? But I don’t see how these two are a PR stunt? The wording of this seems like they just got together recently? But JT and JB have been together for years?

18. NeedNoStinkinBadges says

Please, please, please let it be Baby Mendez-Gosling. How adorable would that baby be?

19. Cecilia says

Justin Timberlake and Jesica Biel, “friends with beneffits” (the movie he did with Mila Kunis) and the baby in the piccture looks like JT =)

20. jenniferah says

well jessica biel finally stepped out wearing her engagement ring and that blue dress she was wearing made her look pregnant

21. wendy2407 says

Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel.

the line “friends with benefits” he was in the movie Friends With Benefits.

22. Brittany920 says

justin and jessica

she looks pregnant in recent pics. I could never imagine justin actually following through and marrying her, unless she was pregnant. I expected them to break up a little down the road, their relationship has always screamed PR.

23. sweetangelz77 says

Wish this was Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez…but I really have no idea. Maybe Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux?

24. queenlaura says

justin timberlake & jessica biel,don’t you think a kid is a bit high price for your “image”??

25. MoeschaB says

“If they keep the baby, there will be a wedding.”
    This statement in the blind may be irrelevant but does it suggest the woman may abort the pregnancy? And if they dont abort, then the PR couple will choose to get married?

• ImAWhoDat says

This is how I took it. I guess they are thinking if they keep the baby, they want to be married for the image of a family. If they abort, they will probably not get married. However, the blind suggests she is a little ways along so to abort now would seem awful. It does say she will prob be showing before April.

• lolamac says

Or maybe Jay&Bey will be in the market for a sibling for Blu?! Anyway, I had guessed Zoe Saldana and Bradley Cooper, see JT and Jessica Biel seem a popular guess, never realised they were a PR thing, what benefit is it for him in particular?

• LolaVee says

That’s my problem with the JT/Jessica guess. Even if the clues do point to them. Neither one has ever struck me as caring “very much” about their image (both are kind of arrogant and aloof). Plus, he’s been blasted through the whole relationship for his cheating.

26. sweetangelz77 says

Wait, because of the last part of the blind, is it possible that the male & female in the relationship are singers? Or at least, one of them is?

27. Finlands Best says

After seeing the pic of Biel and Timberlake, my money is on them. She looks either pregnant or like she needs to burn that dress. Plus the FWB clue, hit song, etc…

28. GG brought me here says

This is so wrong, but…. Justin and Selena? The blind uses the word ‘baby’ very often what leads me to think it’s Bieber, whose most famous song is “Baby”…

29. Jasmiola says

This has to be Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel, right? She’s looking a bit thick these days.

30. Mermaid says

JT & Jessica Biel?

Clues: Friends with benefits (I think JT was in something like that. His acting bores me so…..)
    rewrite a SONG: JT is a singer first
    the kid in the pic has the JT hair going on & kinda looks like JT
    baby will sure be “cute” …. for some reason this fits with JT for me as well.
    And “there will be a wedding” is implying to me they are already engaged.
    Plus there was talk that the engagement was for PR and that they would break up.

So basically I think this is JT & Biel! LOL