She’ll Dump Fiance for a Richer Guy

CDAN – What do you do when your network reality star fiancee lets it be known to a very very wealthy businessman that she could be persuaded to dump her current fiancee if the businessman was to make her an offer. Oh, and she did it while her fiancee was 15 feet away.

Comments

1. 3 boys for me says

Long time reader, 1st time posting

Aly or whoever was the last Bachelorette. (I don’t watch the show)

• leslie says

Michael Phelps is not dating Brittny Gastineau. Michael Phelps went back to his girlfriend (Miss California.) Brittny wasted no time telling the media about her dating Michaels Phelps. He did not like that and dumped her immediately.

2. Simone says

Hiya BG. Another long time lurker finally coming out the shadows.

I’ll throw this out there – Karina Smirnoff. She just got engaged to Brad Penny but she seems the type that will work her way up the gold digger’s food chain to a better catch.

• hungrygirl says

How? HOW? She is NOT attractive unless you have a duck fetish and her talent is dancing with washed up stars? Who wants to be with her is she like amazing in the bedroom?

• Dasha says

My guess as well. “Current” fiancee makes it seem like she’s a repeat offender, and Karina’s been engaged a number of times.

• Sammi says

I wish people would notice that someone must be wrong with a person if: a) they’ve been engaged a lot, b) if they’ve been married a lot, and c) if they’ve been passed around a lot. These things are important things someone should think about.

• Hollywoodzen says

I agree! Remember when she broke off her engagement to that other dancer, Maksim Chmerkofsky or whatever… he seemed truly heartbroken and bitter about it, and she moved on very happily to richer guys. Brad Penny has a lot of money, I’m sure, but not as much as a wealthy businessman might have…

• Winona says

Yes, it’s just the creator of the rings. Neil Lane is one of the ‘go to’ places for Hollywood rings.

• tiggerlgh says

I thought the pictures only mattered when the blind item comes from BG this is from CDAN.

I like the Karina Smirnoff guess above.

3. Ralphie says

Gotta be a Bachelorette *. Deanna Pappas or Ali Fedotowsky are both good guesses…and the latter’s fiancé is dumb enough to stand there while she says it!

4. Lauren says

It is definitely Kim Zolciak talking to her “big poppa!” How sick! And to think she is bringing another child into this world!!!!

• JaplesfromNaples says

Please read the clue again…NETWORK reality star…not cable. Now I have that crud ‘Google Me’ stuck in my head again at the mention of her name 😉 lol

5. Jenny says

I’m going with Julianne Hough and Ryan Seacrest. They just got engaged in Paris and he is pretty widely believed to be gay as a tangerine.